Canson Infinity Rag Photographic 310g (Roll)
PHOTOGRAPHIC RAG (310g)
This paper is naturally age resistant, has a unique fine grain, smooth structure and pure white without optical brighteners. It is an ideal medium for high-end photography printing, digital art publishing, or museum and gallery uses.
Product Features and Benefits
• 100% cotton
• Made on a round mold: the old-fashioned manufacturing technique, in the purest papermaking tradition
• Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet printers
• Instant drying
• Without optical brighteners to prevent any discoloration of the paper and maintain its original color over several generations
• Developed to meet the expectations of galleries and museums and comply with the ISO 9706 conservation standard:
- Alkaline reserve to prevent any deterioration due to the action of the atmosphere (CO, ozone, etc.), humidity or aggressive fumes
- Certified acid-free to avoid any degradation of the paper
Estimated longevity of a print on Photographic Rag, exhibited in a frame under glass*
(Storage years before discoloration and/or color imbalance appears)
Vivera pigment inks
|>150 years||108 years||69 years|
|> Learn more about Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR)|
The Epson Digigraphie label identifies a print printed with a certified professional Epson Stylus Pro printer, using UltraChrome or UltraChrome K3 inks, on a list of certified Fine Art media. This partnership between Canson and Epson recognizes the need to combine the most advanced printing technology with the best quality media – now available thanks to the great expertise of Canson ® and Arches ® in the manufacture of paper.
Digigraphie-certified artists and laboratories will now use the finest professional Fine Art inkjet papers in the world with the assurance that their work printed on Canson Infinity media with Epson technology will benefit from maximum longevity combined with the most high quality.
|> Find out more about the Digigraphie by Epson label|
- Ink compatibility
- ISO 9706
- between 300 and 500 gsm